ACCOUNT MANAGER (SALES)
Our client is looking for a motivated Account Manager to join their growing team in Amsterdam. As an Account Manager for us your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and client accounts.
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent us in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- Prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Strong programmatic knowledge/experience
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
They are a Global Media Platform. They have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, they provide demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Our client partners with leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
Our client is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.