Business Director, Europe
Our client is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, their solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
We are seeking a talented and resourceful Agency Sales Director (Business Director) to join our Northern Europe Sales Team. This unique individual’s primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with new and existing agencies and advertisers. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and knows how to create partnerships that last. This stellar sales professional is someone who has both experience evangelizing products and has the ability to carry the sales process from prospecting to close. This is truly a chance of a lifetime to impact a company that is transforming the online media industry.
- Present the company’s solutions to key decision makers within agencies and brands in order to increase the use of services for both new and existing clients.
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Break in to new accounts and delve deeper within existing client base
- Attend industry events and follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, how they operate and how/what campaign buying and planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) and have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling is required
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline and accurately forecast revenue
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate data into a sales proposition a plus
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Bachelors, or Master’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce