For our client SamyRoad, we are looking for an experienced and result-driven Head of Strategy Germany.
SamyRoad is the leading end to end solution for Influencer and Content Marketing in Europe and Latin America with more than 120 employees, presence in 40 markets and
starting operations in the US.SamyRoad is the founding cornerstone of Samy, a developing agencies alliance specialized in Advocacy Marketing. Samy's main focus areas are: Influencer Marketing,
Performing Content Production and E PR.
Samy creates 360 degrees digital solutions, developing end to end winning campaigns to build the storytelling and digital reputation for leading brands. Recently nominated by Financial Times one of the Top 100 fastest growing European
companies and with 7 years of experience SamyRoad is consolidated as the solution of reference in the market for Influencer and Content Marketing.
This position is responsible for leading and implementing company client strategy throughout Germany leading the local business development whole strategy. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters able to work
effectively both independently and in a team environment.
● Lead and develop strategic and creative proposals and budget responsively for a range of clients;
● Build and lead the local team coordinating with other global teams;
● Coordinating and servicing sales and marketing activities;
● Effectively connect with clients, understanding their needs and cooperating with them;
● Proactively search for new opportunities in key customers.;
● Ensure the flawless execution of each campaign, maintaining a continuous communication with all stakeholders;
● Maintain high levels of sales activities through exceptional organization and time management. Maximize revenues by achieving annual targets;
● Close deals with existing relationships. Co-formulating account plans;
● Facilitate, recruit and inspire Samy employees;
● Co-formulating account plans;
● Translate customer requirements into the organization;
● Business Development (New Business opportunities);
● Reporting P&L to Management team;
● Long term strategy development;
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
● +7 years of previous digital marketing strategy experience.
● Strong relationships with media/creative agencies and advertisers in the area.
● Previous experience working with brands, in media network or agency (sales) team a must.
● Proof of having developed successful creative and strategic advertising presentations.
● Strong speaking, presenting and writing skills; ability to create sincere, lasting business relationships.
● Extensive C-level contacts in prospective client industries, such as DTC, CPG, financial, educational, communications, beauty, luxury, fashion, technology and health, is a plus.
● Clear understanding of digital landscape (Programmatic, Social, Search, Native, Influencer, etc.).
● Extensive familiarity with lead generation, direct marketing and direct to consumer models necessary.
● Knowledge of agency services, strategic creative production, metrics-based media, and data analytics is essential.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel)
● Proficiency in HubSpot CRM platform or similar CRM.
● Willingness to travel, if needed.
● Ability to work from home and be independently motivated.
● Strongly prefer bilingual fluency - Spanish and English.
SamyRoad does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.