SALES MANAGER MELBOURNE
For our client UNRULY (Part of Tremor International) we are looking for a sales manager
Who is Tremor International?
We’re a leader in digital video advertising, Tremor International enables quality advertising wherever consumers are viewing digital content. We’re made up of a collection of brands – including Tremor Video and Unruly – and we give our partners the tools to find the right audience for their marketing needs in real time, tailoring ads to create an optimal experience for each unique consumer. We’re a fast-growing, publicly traded company, committed to developing first-class products for our partners and clients around the world.
Every member of Tremor International encapsulates the words, “I C.A.N.” Each day, we strive to be as Innovative, Committed + Collaborative and Authentic as possible, with No Ego.
Why Join the Unruly team?
If you’re looking to challenge convention and shake up the digital ad industry, Unruly’s the company for you. We like to think outside the box here, turning fresh ideas into meaningful, data-driven solutions for our clients and partners daily. While we’ve got a wealth of experience and expertise, particularly in video, we’re not stuffy or married to routine. Rather, we aim to approach things differently — connecting imagination with technology, simplicity with innovation and professionalism with play. If you’re also a forward-thinker who’s not afraid to have a little fun, apply to join our team today.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for an online video sales superstar who can deliver growth in advertising revenue from key media and advertising agencies as well as direct clients within VIC. We are looking for a Sales Manager with an outstanding track record in digital media sales, and a passion for the video marketplace to help us grow Unruly’s video advertising revenue. You will build and maintain robust relationships with key agency personnel, and be a source of knowledge and inspiration internally within Unruly and externally with agency partners & clients. Success will be achieved through your approach towards building and converting a pipeline of opportunities, working with a sales team in VIC and partnering with the mighty News Corp Australia VIC digital sales team.
- Develop a solid revenue stream from leading media agencies and direct clients and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Ensuring Unruly continues to be perceived as a true thought leader in the premium video marketplace.
- Presenting the Unruly value proposition, and getting under the skin of your clients and their opportunities and challenges.
- Lead a Sales Executive based in Melbourne and collaborate with focused sellers who share a desire to grow the team through increasing revenues.
What will I bring?
- An established network of VIC based media agency and client decision-makers
- A track record of prospecting for new business and converting this into revenue
- Demonstrated digital or video sales experience (minimum 3 years' experience)
- Strong passion of digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital space
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the video space and the ability to inspire confidence and collaboration with your clients
- Multi-video format knowledge including; outstream, instream, CTV, OTT, gaming, in-app, etc
- Experience with managing and leading a team of sellers
- Demonstrated ability to use and work within sales platforms, e.g., Salesforce, Tableau, etc
- High degree of technical understand of the online video and programmatic video marketplace
- An understanding of the Programmatic landscape - including contacts at the major DSP’s and experience of selling an SSP.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Presentation Skills; creating and presenting own sales pitches and presentations
- Experience achieving group goals
- Experience generating revenue against personal targets (and love smashing them!)
- Solid knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for video
You must be:
- Confident - to make decisions
- Calm - able to work well under pressure
- Eager - to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative - happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible - to work in a fast growth global environment
- A closer - Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
- Entrepreneurial: Understanding of client challenges and able to explain how Unruly’s solutions will be advantageous
- Accountable: Not afraid of working to targets and willing to demonstrate that you are willing to deliver against personal KPIs (meetings, proposals etc)
- Persuasive: Able to effectively communicate complex, creative solutions to agencies and clients who may be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the space
- Communicator: Builds strong working relationships internally and externally
- Respected: A positive, inspirational team member