For Our Client Unruly ( Part of Tremor International) we are looking for a Sales Coordinator, Sydney
Who is Tremor International?
We’re a leader in digital video advertising, Tremor International enables quality advertising wherever consumers are viewing digital content. We’re made up of a collection of brands – including Tremor Video and Unruly – and we give our partners the tools to find the right audience for their marketing needs in real time, tailoring ads to create an optimal experience for each unique consumer. We’re a fast-growing, publicly traded company, committed to developing first-class products for our partners and clients around the world.
Every member of Tremor International encapsulates the words, “I C.A.N.” Each day, we strive to be as Innovative, Committed + Collaborative and Authentic as possible, with No Ego.
Why Join the Unruly team?
If you’re looking to challenge convention and shake up the digital ad industry, Unruly’s the company for you. We like to think outside the box here, turning fresh ideas into meaningful, data-driven solutions for our clients and partners daily. While we’ve got a wealth of experience and expertise, particularly in video, we’re not stuffy or married to routine. Rather, we aim to approach things differently — connecting imagination with technology, simplicity with innovation and professionalism with play. If you’re also a forward-thinker who’s not afraid to have a little fun, apply to join our team today.
What will I be doing?
We're looking for a Sales Coordinator with passion for emerging/video media and a hunger to deliver and drive forward Unruly’s business in Sydney.
In this role, you’ll be assisting the team with the sales of Unruly’s video platform. Based in our Sydney office, and working alongside our truly Global Team, you will be in regular contact with a number of clients and media agencies across Australia. You’ll be willing to learn quickly about digital media sales and if you feel ready to join a cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we’d love to learn what makes you Unruly!
- Assisting in driving maximum revenue for Unruly in Sydney via supporting the Sales team.
- Support in developing sales materials – presentations, brief responses and creative mock-ups.
- Administration tasks including Salesforce maintenance, updating schedules and responding to queries.
- Work towards developing your knowledge in the role and industry to eventually move into a Sales Executive role.
- Be involved in team events such as organising and supporting overall culture.
What will I bring?
- Strong passion of digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital space is preferred
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the video space and the ability to inspire confidence and collaboration with your clients
- Excellent Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides understanding
- Time management skills when supporting multiple commercial sellers
- Confidence/etiquette speaking to clients in person and over email
You must be:
- Confident - to make decisions
- Calm - able to work well under pressure
- Eager - to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative - happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible - to work in a fast growth global environment
- A closer - Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
At Tremor International, we value our differences, varied experiences, and collective contribution. We know that not everyone takes the same career path, so if you don’t match this job description perfectly, don’t worry! We would rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential to make an impact.