Customer Succes/ Account Manager
For our client GumGum, we’re looking for an ambitious and communicative Customer Succes/ Account Manager to join their growing team in Amsterdam!
GumGum is a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people’s attention, without the use of personal data. They believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer’s active frame of mind rather than behavior builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Founded in 2008, GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and operates in 19 markets worldwide. For more information, visit gumgum.com.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
We are looking for a customer centric individual who will help our platform and products delight clients. The right person will develop key client relationships by using their creative and strategic abilities. We offer significant development and career progression along with the opportunity to work with fantastic clients and an internal team of resources.
- Provide white glove service support
- Reporting directly to the Head of CSM, UK
- Campaign related communication
- Working collaboratively with the Sales and Supply Team(s)
- Manage campaign inquiries from advertisers and media agencies
- Generate weekly reports to clients updating them on the performance and optimisations.
- Request tags, creating Deal ID and IO’s
- Coordinate creative requests with our Design team
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing role in advertising or digital media
- Knowledge of programmatic display advertising, media planning and campaign strategies
- Fast learner with can-do mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication and persuasive skills
- Well organized and efficient - a detailed and methodological approach to every project
- Excel savvy
- English and Dutch - fluent
- Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies! Check us out on Instagram @dogsofgumgum
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Virtual company events and (optional) in-person celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- The VOICE Coalition - through our council committee, The VOICE Coalition’s mission is to build an equitable, supportive, and inclusive culture where all voices are heard and all differences are celebrated through thoughtful, engaging, and authentic programming and community involvement. We’ve created awareness and appreciation for our employees through Hispanic Heritage month, Women of GumGum, Asian Pacific American, GG Pride, etc.