For our client Adform We are looking for the next addition to their growing APAC team.
This is a new role within the local team, supported regionally (APAC) & globally by a business with ~640 people across 26 different countries. In the ANZ region, we support existing global and local enterprise client relationships, agency partners and publishers in utilizing Adform’ s products and services. We have big ambitions for growth and the Platform Sales Manager will be integral in driving the Adform presence across the ANZ market through the delivery of market leading solutions based on new customer needs.
About the role
The Platform Sales Manager role has an exciting and dynamic part to play. You’ll be supporting and collaborating with your team across the entire spectrum of our business, but your primary focus will be to develop new business opportunities. Your prospects will comprise direct brand, holding group and independent agency business. As part of the commercial organization, this role reports to the Country Manager ANZ but will work closely with the Customer Success and Pre-Sales team to formulate market leading solutions. This role presents a unique opportunity for you to join a global leader in ad tech, support the growth of household brands, collaborate with smart & creative people and learn how to master the solutions required in the modern-day programmatic value chain.
We expect you to
- Drive the presence of the Adform brand across ANZ through new business prospecting, relationship building and opportunity identification
- Clearly communicate and position the benefits of Adform’ s solutions with a focus on the value of the full stack to our customers
- Quickly develop & effectively manage multiple relationships with existing clients to drive growth
- Deliver on a structured approach to obtaining client growth objectives through the use of account plans, quarterly business reviews and pipeline management.
- Take responsibility for delivering quarterly revenue objectives, including maintaining your opportunity pipeline accurately using internal tools.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, communicating them to your clients and prospects in the context of Adform’ s stance on the topic or solution available.
- Engage clients with Adform product updates and work with the Pre-Sales team to support commercial growth objectives
- Prioritize client needs based on commercial outcomes and work alongside Customer Success to escalate requirements internally
We believe you
Job-related knowledge & experience:
- Have BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Have at least 4 years of relevant ad tech & programmatic media industry experience, the majority of which has been undertaken within the ANZ region.
- Have a desire to actively drive commercial outcomes and develop new business opportunities
- Have established relationships across the ANZ market with advertisers/agencies
- Have the ability to communicate with customer prospects at all levels of an organization
- Have the ability to understand complex client needs and consult on potential solutions
- Have in-depth practical experience across Ad Server’s, DSP’s, DMP’s and creative solution platforms. Supply-side tech experience a plus, but not required.
- Have experience building, managing and being revenue-responsible for multiple client-facing accounts concurrently. This includes forecasting.
- Have the ability to acquire, share and constantly evolve an in-depth knowledge of programmatic buying and key business issues that affect clients and the industry.
- Have a great verbal communications skills and the ability to present opportunities to large and small groups.
- Have the ability to build relationships with new people and learn what drives them, delivering deeper more meaningful business relationships
- Are highly organized and punctual with an ability to prioritize and manage expectations accordingly
- Have the ability to inspire commitment through sincerity and effective expectation management.
- Have analytical skills that allow you to understand the business requirements of your clients and translate them into must-have business needs via a compelling story, which includes roadmap and account plans.
- Have excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Live and breathe Adform Principles: Put Client Value in Focus | Behave with Decency | Take Ownership | Care | Are Team Player | Are Ambitious | Stand Tall
- A competitive salary package including a bonus OTE structure and 22 days annual holiday leave
- A truly global team of smart people with a highly collaborative attitude; people come and people stay here at Adform because we are tight knit and look after our own
- Positive, pleasant and flexible immediate working environment that values trust, balance and personal growth.
- A varied and enjoyable daily working life – there’s always a new challenge at hand.
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally within the region and potentially, globally.
- The opportunity to work for a successful, top-tier ad tech company with a strong growth track record that’s moving forward within the region.
At Adform, we thrive on the opportunity to solve client problems and are solution-orientated. We work hard, we put our clients first, and we have fun. If you are interested, please apply to join our growing team of close to 640 employees globally that are seeking to change the industry for the better.
About Adfrom: Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.