For our client LiveRamp , we are looking for a :
Enterprise Sales Lead, A/NZ in Sydney
About This Job
Through evangelising LiveRamp Safe Haven, the Enterprise Sales Lead will be responsible for setting and executing Brand sales and growth strategies.
The Enterprise Sales Lead will drive complex enterprise transactions and deepen relationships with existing enterprise customers, influencing long-term strategic direction.
Partnering with C-level officers on the client-side directly, the Enterprise Sales Lead will create & articulate compelling value propositions to drive new logo bookings, client renewals and upsell opportunities.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, you will;
- Take ownership over the Brand vertical, working with internal (regional and international) teams to create year and strategic growth plans for the market.
- Identify, qualify, manage and close new Enterprise business opportunities -- Managing multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously.
- Work with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- Build existing client growth strategies by utilising industry knowledge, vertical insights and use cases.
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business leaders in an effort to continually improve our product offerings.
- Contribute to creating a high performance culture through meeting booking and revenue targets and executing strategic initiatives to future proof the P&L.
- Contribute to the ANZ commercial team through Inspirational leadership, shared learnings and process improvements.
- 7+ years in strategic Enterprise technology sales -- selling CRM/databases, analytical tools, infrastructure software, or enterprise application software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals <$500K-1,000,000 ACV + multiple years>
- Experience working in a hyper growth start-up environment is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with Media and understanding or Programmatic is desirable.
- Proven experience in enterprise sales focused on managing multiple C-level stakeholders -- i.e. how Executives make buying decisions, role of influencers versus business champions & economic buyers.
- Experience in large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions and multiple markets.
- Consistent overachievement of quota, revenue goals and OKR’s.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Willingness to travel domestic and international