For our client, a premium car manufacturer from China, we are searching for a Dealer Network Director, based in Manila, Philippines.
• Lead the formulation of dealer network strategy and execution plan, according to HQ strategic plan and budget;
• Lead commercial negotiations with the dealer group. Lead dealer network expansion in the whole territory to ensure the achievement of the business goals of both the brand and retail partners;
• Lead end-to-end network building from identifying and prospecting potential dealers and dealer group. Evaluate and qualify intended dealers and manage deployment from signed agreement to store grand opening.
• Lead the build-up activation of retail locations and ensure compliance with the brand's retail VI/SI standards on an ongoing basis;
• Provide timely and insightful analysis reports of market and main competitors to adapt strategy and action plan;
• Lead the monitoring and evaluation of the dealer network. Provide analysis reports and suggestions; negotiate and achieve improvement;
• Lead the plan and execution of pop-up exhibitions, including site selection, decoration materials and installation, opening ceremony, leads collection etc;
• Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, commercial management, economics, automotive engineering or machinery engineering;
• Professional experience: more than 10 years of work experience in automobile dealer network, more than 5 years as dealer network director. Successful network building and management;
• Abundant resources and existing relationships with dealer group and dealers;
• Excellent management skills, preferably in projects involving site selection, architecture / construction approval processes and implementation of franchise standards.
• Strong communication and demonstrated ability with coordination, planning and execution. Develop business relationships and maintenance capabilities;
• Strong ability to withstand pressure and demonstrate initiative. Dare to innovate and break through.
• Language requirement: English as working language.
• Flexibility to travel throughout the region.
Manila , Philippines
Salary : Negotiable