For our client, a premium car manufacturer from China, we are searching for a HR Manager in Sydney, Australia
- Provide full consulting support, promote the effective operation of recruitment, salary, performance appraisal and staff training. Provide sufficient human resources support and talent guarantee;
- Formulating, signing and managing contracts and social welfare to ensure that employees (local and foreign employees) comply with local laws and regulations;
- Analyze the current situation of personnel to help leaders to make timely and correct decisions;
- Understand the business situation of each department, provide guidance for the performance appraisal of each department, and supervise the appraisal process;
- Assist the business department in building sustainable talent structure and assist the HQ in training.
- Bachelor degree and above;
- more than 5 years of experience in HRM or HRBP;
- be able to work with high pressure;
- outgoing and easy to communicate.