Chery Automobile Co., Ltd. was founded on January 8, 1997, in Wuhu, Anhui Province, China. Chery has been built upon the philosophy of independent innovation, developing a complete technology and product R&D system, producing several award-winning car models. Chery products are exported to more than 80 countries and regions in the world. Chery auto is the trusted JV partner for other brands, such as JAGUAR, LAND ROVER in China. So far, more than 7 million units have been sold, making Chery the first Chinese automobile to achieve this sales milestone and ranks No. 1 in China for 15 years in a row. With global R&D centres in China, Silicon Valley, USA and Europe, the company has established 14 production across China, and other markets. Chery currently has 16,721 employees, among whom 3,500 are R&D staff. Chery is embarking on global expansion, and will be launching to the Australian market in the near future. The Chery Australia subsidiary has just been established, with new offices in Sydney, we are building a team of experts to drive innovation and disrupt the market. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of this exciting journey, here in Australia.
About the Role
- Manage a PR agency and create content for launches, press releases, influencer relationships, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets in Australia
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews