For our client Chery Motors we are looking for an experienced after-sales manager in Turkey.
Join an exciting Chinese automotive brand poised to make its mark on the market internationally.
You will be joining a growing team in a dealership in Istanbul.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, execute, supervise, administrate, control, and evaluate District sales strategies /activities according to the objectives of the corporation.
- Serve as the main action driver on the field for Chery with dealers and vice versa.
- Daily basis follow-up Comercial activities pursuing annual objectives,
- Develop specific actions plans along with the field team to incentive dealers to accomplish
- Ensure sufficient & balanced levels of inventory in terms of volume, mix and timing ageing stock.
- Analyze market conditions, competition, and trends to better understand context.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction (CSI)
- Ensure the necessary training and skills levels on the national sales team.
- Visit dealers with low performance supporting the District sales managers, engaging general managers with higher challenges.
What You’ll Need:
- College graduate or equivalent training in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar.
- More than 8 years on automotive sales in OEM management level
- Literacy in computer and software (Excel, Powerpoint and Word, Power BI).